Skip to main content

Inability to Complete Internship in One Semester

Do I have to complete my internship in the same semester that I enrolled in CCJS 499? 

No. If you cannot complete your internship during a semester that you enrolled in CCJS 499, you can request an Incomplete.  Your internship must be completed within a year from the time the Incomplete was assigned.  You do not to enroll in CCJS 499 again while you are completing your intership.

If you fail to complete your internship within a year from the time the Incomplete was assigned, the grade will automatically be changed from an "I" to a "NC" or No Credit. An NC can only be changed for serious and compelling reason